How porcelain veneers from your dentist in Larchmont, New York can renew your smile.
Is your smile the best it can be, or does it need some improvement? There are many different dental procedures that can improve your smile, but to give you an outstanding smile, you should consider porcelain veneers! Dr. Joel Levy wants to introduce you to porcelain veneers, the way to a celebrity-perfect smile. He has two convenient office locations in Larchmont and New York City, NY to serve your dental needs.
Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of sparkling porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They can help you show off your best possible smile by hiding aesthetic issues like these:
- Chips and tooth wear due to aging or damaging habits
- Cracks and fracture lines due to trauma or injury
- Broken teeth from an accident involving your face
- Gaps between teeth or tooth overlap due to genetics
- Dark, heavy stains from smoking or other lifestyle habits
- Blotchy, uneven tooth color due to medications or genetics
When you choose porcelain veneers, you are choosing a state-of-the-art dental treatment which provides:
- A naturally beautiful appearance; porcelain reflects light just like your natural teeth, so your new veneers will enhance your smile naturally.
- An easy care result; porcelain is stain-resistant so your new veneers will stay beautiful for years.
- Conservative treatment; your dentist removes minimal to no tooth structure, just enough to compensate for the veneer thickness.
Your new veneers will require 2 to 3 appointments, beginning with a consultation appointment. Veneers allow you to have a completely new smile within just a few weeks. The quick turn-around time makes porcelain veneers an excellent choice if you have a special event coming up and you want to show off your best possible smile.
You don’t have to settle for the smile nature gave you. Now you can improve your smile quickly and easily thanks to porcelain veneers. All you have to do to get started is pick up the phone and call Dr. Joel Levy, with offices in Larchmont, New York, and New York City. Call today!