Family dentistry practices offer the dental services your entire family needs for good oral health. In fact, regular visits to your Larchmont and New York City, NY, family dentist Dr. Joel Levy are the key to bright, healthy smiles.
Why visit a family dentist?
Family dentists provide the services and procedures needed to keep your teeth, mouth and jaw healthy no matter what your age. If you've been putting miles on your cars traveling to several different dentists, family dentists can help you decrease the amount of time you spend on the road and in waiting rooms.
If you wish, you can even schedule group checkups for everyone in your family. In addition to saving time, group visits offer the perfect opportunity to introduce the youngest members of your family to dental visits. Although every member of the dental staff is committed to putting young patients at ease, the experience can be less overwhelming if a sibling or parent is also spending a little time in the dental chair.
Family dentists offer more than just checkups
Checkups are invaluable for your dental health, but they're not the only services your Larchmont and New York City dentist offers. Family dentists can treat dental issues that occur at any point in your life, whether you have a cavity, want to improve the appearance of an oddly shaped tooth or need a root canal.
Services offered include:
- Cosmetic fillings that match the color of your teeth
- Bonding and cosmetic contouring to improve the appearance of teeth
- Lumineers, dental veneers that conceal imperfections and damage in tooth enamel
- Crowns to restore, repair or enhance teeth
- Dentures, bridges and dental implants to restore missing teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Sealants to protect your child's permanent molars and pre-molars
- Root canal therapy to save infected or inflamed teeth
- Regular exams and cleanings to reduce your risk of cavities and gum disease
Protect your family's smiles with family dentistry! Schedule an appointment with family dentist Dr. Joel Levy by calling (914) 834-9534 for the Larchmont, NY, office or (212) 986-2287 for the New York City, NY, office.