Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Larchmont Office
Your first visit to Joel F. Levy D.D.S. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
The Goal of Midtown Dentist Joel F. Levy DDS, Cosmetic & Porcelain Bonding, is to guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness, for life.
- To non-judgementally deliver the highest possible level of care, with empathy and understanding.
- To continually pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology.
- To treat our patients as individuals.
- To deliver this care with first-class, five-star service.
- To respect our patients time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource, a window of information with concern for our patient's overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.
- To treat our patients as we would like to be treated
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Coming Soon
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.