Dr Levy is Certified to provide the delivery of Lumineers to his patients in either the Larchmont, New York or NYC Offices.
Lumineers offer a tremendous benefit to patients wishing to enhance a tired smile.
Often, teeth discolor beyond the realm of lightening materials, or they have chipped or become spaced due to shifting . People wonder what can be done? Certainly, the highly aesthetic treatments available are Traditional Porcelain Laminates, Full crowns or other bonding procedures. The Benefit with Lumineers are that they require no tooth preparation no novacaine and no temporaries.
Not every situation permits the use of the Lumineers technique. Study models are taken so that each case must be evaluated on a case to case basis.
Lumineers are certainly one of the most conservative options we are able to offer a patient wanting to improve his/her smile.They can be done painlessly, rapidly and conservatively.
The company warranties against breakage for 5 yrs. The ceramic that Lumineers are made of, has been around for 20 years. It is tested tough. It is with more recent technology that they have been able to be made ultra thin, about the thickness of a contact lens.
Midtown – Grand Central Lumineers Dentist, Joel F. Levy, DDS
Lumineers® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile.
Lumineers are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) Lumineers is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Dr. Joel F. Levy is your Midtown – Grand Central Lumineers dentist and he can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth with little grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. Lumineers can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
Lumineers can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits to Dr. Levy’s office, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last for many years – and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
- No shots or anesthetic required — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure – you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore and strengthen teeth. Help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 16 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, rated as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication.